Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A "Furry Situation" This Fall: Fur Boots For Less



















One of this fall’s hottest trends is the emergence of the fur boot. Yes ladies, the mukluk has made a comeback! This trend was seen on the runways of some of the leading designers, including D&G (my fave), Ralph Lauren, and Chanel. (See photos above.) Now, of course, since I’m Ms. Diva, I’ve been wearing fur boots for a couple of years now (particularly since it can get really cold here). That being said, I have only purchased fur lined snow boots. I have not purchased actual fur boots. Instead, I invested in fur boot toppers. Last year I purchased chinchilla boot toppers at Century 21 for $50. The boot toppers extended my boot wardrobe dramatically. This year, I saw Steve Madden boot toppers for $30 at Marshall’s and I had to buy more. So, if you are interested in trying this look out, but don’t want to spend thousands of dollars, invest in boot toppers. They can be worn scrunched up on top of your boots as an accent, or pulled all the way over the leg of your tall boots to give the look of an actual fur boot. Check out these sites to purchase your own.
Happy shopping!
XOXO- Ms. Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment