Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Macy's 25% Pre-Sale Discount at the One Day Sale!

Ladies,

I found myself at the Macy's One Day Sale today (don't ask me what time I was there) and I thoroughly enjoyed my finds, which I will share with you at another time.  What I will share now is that when I went to use my coupons to get a further discount on my purchases, I was offered a 25% pre-sale discount.  "What is that?",you might ask.  Well, Macy's is offering a 25% family and friends discount on all merchandise in the entire store (no restrictions like the pesky coupons they send home) starting on December 1st.  So, if you purchase an item today, but don't need it right away, you can pay for it today with the pre-sale 25% discount and pick it up on December 1st.  The up side to this is that you get a deeper discount on today's sale merchandise.  The down side is that you can't take your merchandise home with you today.  I chose to go with the 25% discount because I don't need my dresses until the holiday time.  So, if that makes sense to you, go to Macy's and make some purchases and pick them up later.  Just think, you can buy the higher end merchandise on discount (these items are usually excluded from sales and coupons).  Otherwise, remember to use your coupons, but read the fine print on the back for the exclusions.  Anyway, there were a ton of other deals at the sale, so go check it out.  It's so worth it!

XOXO- Ms. Diva

1 comment:

  1. What time were you there? Lol. Must've been early for you to post this before noon.

    Great tip!

    ReplyDelete