Monday, November 8, 2010

Nicole Miller with Stuart Weitzman for under $150

So ladies, a few weeks back, I visited my alma mater in Maryland and I made a pit stop to the Nordstrom Rack store in Towson Town Center Mall. While there, I purchased, among other things, two fabulous pieces that I recently wore to a work function. The first item was a Nicole Miller ponte ruched sheath dress in navy blue. The best thing about the dress is that it is form fitting and the ruching is forgiving to my imperfections. Ruching is the best camouflage! I also purchased a pair of Stuart Weitzman daisy pumps in navy blue patent leather to wear with the dress.

Here's the kicker-- the dress was originally $295 and is still being sold in the regular Nordstrom store. Apparently someone purchased the dress and did some alterations to it and then returned it. Well, it fits me like a glove and it cost me a mere $69.99. So thanks to Nordstrom's liberal return policy, I saved $225 on the dress. You can't beat that! I also got a great deal on the shoes, which were originally $265. I only paid $77 for them! I saved $178 on them! So I had a complete look for under $150 and my entire outfit was a designer master piece. Let's say that I am still on cloud nine. Check out the dress and shoes (shown in other colors) below.

XOXO- Ms. Diva













No comments:

Post a Comment